This course, designed for educators and education leaders, provides an overview of effective messaging and communication strategies on controversial issues. It also offers resources and models for talking to constituents about the need to address LGBTQ+ related bias in schools, advocating for LGBTQ+ affirming policies, and providing LGBTQ+ inclusive education.
- identify common objects to LGBTQ+ inclusive policy and LGBTQ+ inclusive education
- Create an effective message as the result of understanding your audience
- Understand emotions to prepare for difficult conversations
- Respond to inappropriate questions or arguments
- Advocate for LGBTQ+ youth while identifying allies within your school
Your cart is empty