In this course you will explore how communication among parents, colleagues, and students plays an integral role in shaping an engaging, equitable, and safe learning environment.
- Build relationships with all students
- Overcome roadblocks to teacher-student communication
- Create a sense of community in the classroom
- Practice active listening with your students
- Understand how positive social interaction can increase academic achievement
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Teacher Quality Certificate
Your cart is empty