This online course is designed for community college educators and trainers who want to facilitate an online learning and/or blended learning course. This course introduces participants to online course design methods, along with ideas for instructional technology integration. There will be an emphasis on research-based practices for online course design and student engagement. This course also outlines methods to evaluate, select, and implement appropriate technology in an instructional setting.
- Explore emerging technology and various types of media that support instruction.
- Evaluate technology software and hardware for content, format, ease of operation, and design.
- Develop instructional strategies to assist and mentor students using current available educational technology.
- Design and structure effective online course materials, instructional activities, and assessments that meet course review guidelines (QM, SUNY, etc.).
- Shape, manage, and sustain student interaction and engagement in an online environment.
- Engage in personal reflection and evaluation.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Teacher Quality Certificate
Your cart is empty