In this course, you will explore research-based strategies for coaching and developing teams. You will coach teams and team leaders. You will also develop activities that align with the organizational goals.
In this course, you will learn:
- about core organization design concepts for teams and team-based structures.
- the characteristics of high-performance teams.
- about team dynamics that can help or hinder the team’s performance.
- to distinguish between coaching, consulting, facilitation, and team building.
and you will
- develop a research-based coaching plan
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Teacher Quality Certificate
Your cart is empty