In this course, you will learn how to identify where you may hold an unconscious bias, and explore classroom strategies to address specific anti-LGBTQ+ bias. In addition, you will learn the core tenants of anti-bias, antiracist education and develop action plans to ensure your curriculum, instructional materials, and approach are inclusive and welcoming to all students.
- Understand key terminology related to race, education justice, and LGBTQ+
- Explain how bias in schools impacts LGBTQ+ and BIPOC students
- Incorporate inclusive curriculum in your work with students
- Apply an anti-bias, antiracist lens to your teaching practice
- Develop and LGBTQ+ and BIPOC-inclusive unit or lesson plan to address bias in the classroom
Your cart is empty